Saturday, January 10, 2009

Dog Tango...?!

Girls,

Good Afternoon.  Sort of...I am icing & elevating an injured right leg.  I didn't fare well @ Dog Tango lessons with Jake this morning.  I have a bouquet of flowers from the Kirby's to prove it.

Meanwhile, I'm alternately reading, surfing the web & doing hand applique.  While surfing over to Lila Tueller's blog I saw her new Soire'e fabric line (gorgeous!!!), & there's a contest!  Here's a link to Debbie Maddy of Calico Carriage Quilt Designs.  She is hosting a quilt contest @ Moda's website using their fabricmatcher program.  Make a quilt using one of Debbie's designs & you may be lucky enough to win a fat quarter pack of Soire'e fabric!?!?!?  Hurry up!

Well, with the forecasted weather, Scott & I had already planned on staying in this weekend. It's a good thing because with my bum leg & his cold that's exactly what we'll be doing!!!  May your weekend be filled with stitches, uh...the sewing, FUN kind! & warmth.  : )  Enjoy the flurries.

Piecefully, Pam 

3 comments:

LA said...

Pam - Feel better soon. Let me know if you need anything. I am around all day tomorrow...Hope everyone else is enjoying the weekend!

Cathy said...

Pam - I sorry to hear you are under the weather. Get well soon. If you need anything - please call.

sewpam63 said...

I'm alright, girls, just limping around a bit. Thanks for you kindness & offers though. Piecefully, Pam