Friday, January 30, 2009

it's FRIDAY!!! : )

Good Morning Quilt Mama's!

TGIF, girl friends!!! It's been a l-o-n-g week! I think EVERYONE is looking forward to the Sew-In tomorrow @ Cathy's. : ) Thanks Cathy for volunteering to host us 'Mama's! As I understand it, we're planning on sewing from 9 AM - noon'ish. Plan accordingly & be-e ready, girls!!!

LA - sending you & your Mom some + juju! Somehow, a quilt helps to make everything feel better. : ) Hang in there! We'll all share some estrogen & support in person tomorrow! Did you get any vitamins yet?!

Only in Philly...it's Wing Bowl today! This is kinda gross, don't you think...?! I heard there was a concern over a shortage of chicken wings...uh oh!

And, are you ready for some FOOTBALL...?! I don't know, the Steelers & the Cardinals...?! Who will win...?! Who are you pulling for? The Steelers are a PA team! But, we all got Cathy's email about the grocery boy, right? That Kurt Warner sure seems nice. And, how 'bout The Boss playing during half time? Wow! Plus, Jennifer Hudson is going to sing the National Anthem. Scott & I will sleep through the whole thing! Let me know which commercial "wins." I heard there are to be some in 3-D.

A schnibble...hmmm... Well, they're these 'little quilts' made with one charm pack. I've been seeing them around. I am sort of intrigued by them right now. I don't want to say I'm hooked or anything, but I DO think they seam pretty gosh darn CuTe & FuN! ; )

Alright, that does it for this post! May your Friday fly by. ; ) Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Piecefully, Pam

2 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

Happy Friday, girls! Can't wait till tomorrow - going to cut tonight so I'm ready to just sew. LA - glad you're coming...and happy that everyone is finally feeling better! I keep forgetting about the Super Bowl - did everyone get the email that Johanna is having a fat quarter sale on Sunday? Noon to 5 - they're $1.49 each or 5 for $7.00....I'd rather have fat quarters than chicken wings! This day seems to be crawling along.....take care. Piece....

mari1959 said...

Schnibble: noun A scrap of fabric; a leftover bit of cloth; a small piece. The word has a German origin and is found primarily in German settlements in the Midwest.