Thursday, January 8, 2009

Howdy Mama's!

Seriously, is it time for us to move...?!  I went for my titty squeezing mammogram today & took a little piece of hand applique to do while I was waiting.  So...sew, the Tech calls me back & I have the flower pieces in my hand.  She says to me, "What are you doing?" pointing to my hands.  I respond, "Oh, it's just a little stitching.  Hand applique."  She asks, "How long have you been doing that?" "About 8 years now."  I say.  "I'm a quilter & this is a type of quilting." Nonchalantly she says, "I know some mama's that quilt."  I say, "They wouldn't be THE Quilt Mama's would they?"  And, she spins around with a look of surprise sputtering, "Maureen H., Marianne D.?"  I say, "Yeh, they were @ my house last night for Bee."  Yup, she knows that Jean B., Cathy D., Peggy D-I, etc., etc...  Well, I may as well have been wearing a big old pair of Mouse ears & sitting @ Disney...  Too funny?!  ; )  Thanks for being my friends Quilt Mama's!!!

Piecefully, Pam  

4 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

You know she knows Joe Byrnes too, right!!!!???? Too funny....thanks!

Consuelo said...

I think I hear John Mellencamp...

"All my friends are so small town"

LA said...

I think I hear Disney...just to keep with the Pam and Joe Byrnes theme!

"...It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a small, small world!"

sewpam63 said...

You guys are very funny! ; ) Piecefully, Pam