Thursday, January 22, 2009

"America's Song"

Girls,

I don't know if you've heard or not, but Oprah has a free tune to download!  : )  Check it out. Listen to the song, watch the video & download the tune to your iPod if you'd like.  It's only good for a couple hours yet.  Will.i.am, Faith Hill, Seal, Bono, & Mary J. Blige perform. Beware...it may give you goose bumps or tears...!

Lor - I don't have the cup cake pattern either.  But, I'm pretty certain the Hayloft had it when we were there.  You could email or call them.

Consuelo - is it my knowledge of Medieval weaponry...?!  ; )

Next Saturday sounds good Cath!  Thanks for your kind offer.  I think we all could use a little Quilt Mama Estrogen!  : )

Enjoy the milder temps!  Have a nice evening, ladies & a GREAT TGIF tomorrow!
Piecefully, Pam     

3 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

Pam - it gave me both - I downloaded and listened and watched - awesome...thanks! Piece...

Consuelo said...

It wasn't the weapons. Violence I can deal with. It was the 'patchwork' thing. Scary....

sewpam63 said...

Glad if I can keep you on your toes, Mo! ; )