Saturday, January 24, 2009

Did any of you happen to check out this link through one of the blogs? http://www.quiltville.com/leadersenders.shtml - this lady sews two 2" squares together as her thread bunny - and two more for next one - a light to a dark - you should see the quilts she has made from these little squares - it is awesome - you are making half a four patch every time you begin or end a seam - two for the price of one. Quilters have to be the smartest folks on the planet - as evidenced by our group! Cheers! Piece......

2 comments:

Lori said...

Hey girls,
Thanks for the cupcake pincushion info. I got the pattern I was looking for.

sewpam63 said...

Yep, I DID see that Jean! A link from Tazzie Quilts, no? I THINK it's a great idea, but even I'm not THAT organized. Maybe someday...!? ; ) I spent most of my day in the studio!!! I got the Churn Dash quilt pin basted, quilted & I sewed the binding to the front, now I have to whip stitch it. And, I'm still whip stitching the Alaska quilt binding too. I do LOVE progress though!!!

Lor - glad to hear you got the cupcake pin cushion pattern. They're cute! : )

Stay tucked in & warm!
Piecefully, Pam