Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Good Morning Girls,,

I am getting around OK, but continuing to hobble a bit.  It HAD to be my right leg?!  I vacuumed the first floor this morning while Scott walked Jingle.  I have a load of wash to flip to the dryer next. I also changed our shower curtain this morning - to a Valentine heart curtain from Target!  : )  Did some filing too.  I mostly have difficulty going up & down stairs & getting up from a kneeling position.  I haven't tried any kind of driving, but in a little while I'm going to give my sewing machine a whirl!!!  And, this afternoon I'm going walk Jingle - wish me luck.  ; )

Lois - sorry to hear about your Mom.  Are you home or in Ohio?  Is there anything you need or anything we can do? Please, just say the word.  Meanwhile, know we are keeping you & yours in our thoughts & prayers.

Mare - have you gone to the Piece O' Cake website to check out their sales?  How's you neck, shoulder, back feeling?

Did anyone else see the BOM freebie over @ the Bunny Hill blog?  This month is a snowman. Cute, cute!  ; )

How 'bout, did anyone try the fabricmatcher @ Moda?  I think it seems like a pretty awesome tool.  And, you get to see/use ALL Moda fabrics?!  What's not to love...?

Dolores - will you be @ Bee tomorrow evening @ Cathy's?  If so/sew I'll bring the goose neck floor light for you...!?  Also, did you see the Fat Quarter Shop has ALL the new Moda delights...honey buns, jelly rolls, etc, etc?!  ; )

And, is anyone going to apply for this job?!?!?!  If only I was younger & could swim!!!

Stay warm - stitch a quilt!  : )  I'm looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow evening!
Piecefully, Pam

2 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

I tried the Fabricmatcher yesterday - I didn't get to finish the quilt I started - but I'd like to complete one and submit it. I'm also going to try to do the BOM from Bunny Hill. Did you check out the Quilting Retreat on Sister's Choice Blog - I want to go there!!! See you all tomorrow. Piece.

sewpam63 said...

Really!!! Looked & sounded WONDERFUL didn't it?! Hey, the one seam triangles were cool too! Thanks for sending the link. I am trying to convince myself do the Bunny Hill BOM using MACHINE applique! ; ) Keep WARM girls, it's gonna get COLD!!! Lor - I'll let you know about fabric shopping...I'm not so sure about stairs. I sewed for almost 2 hours this afternoon. My ankle hurts & I have it propped up, but I'm pretty sure I'm doing more machine stitching later! Piecefully Pam