Sunday, January 25, 2009

Good Afternoon Girls,

It feels like Winter is back.  I don't know about you, but I truly appreciated the brief weather reprieve we had!  Did you get outside @ all?  We didn't do anything special, just some out of door kinds of chores.  It felt nice to not be FREEZING while doing them though!

How has your weekend been?  As I commented on Jean's post, I have been busy with the Churn Dash quilt for the studio.  : )  I hope each of you enjoyed some stitching time too.  How's the Valentine wall hanging, Jean?  Lor, did you make any cupcakes...?  ; )  Who is planning on going to the Sew-in @ Cathy's on Saturday?  What will you bring to stitch? 

Scott thought I should share a photo of Jingle post-snow activity...  Scott wanted you to know that Jingle is not ALWAYS so full of energy.  ; )  Jingle is embarrassed...
Piecefully, Pam

3 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

Hey, girls....Have a nice weekend? I finished the Valentine's wallhanging and prepped squares for a fifth-grade self-portrait quilt. Friday at lunch I went over to Cloth & Bobbin - needed to get out in the sunshine and ended up getting batik borders for my salt water taffy batik quilt. It made me want to go down the shore to Calico & Cotton. I feel like cutting 'school' and just driving down......hmmmmm....maybe a cold is coming on....have a nice evening.....I have about 10 projects on my mind....need to clean that last bathroom so I can get up there. Take care....can't wait till Saturday....not sure what I'm going to work on yet.....I'm going down to see the organ donor quilt lady on Thursday at lunchtime......so I'll have that stuff with me too. Thanks....piece.

quiltmamajb said...

Hey - have you checked out the Weeks Ringle blog - Craft Nectar - Quilter's Buzz talked about it in a post - it's really neat. A possible link? She is so talented - and each post has a Nibble Tray - three things that she just thinks are kind of cool. Their website - Funquilts - is cool too. Piece....

sewpam63 said...

Jean - you are pretty hip to the noise, girl friend! ; ) I have Craft Nectar book marked @ work & have been following the site to see if I want to make a link from our blog. Once upon a time, I did have Weeks Ringle & Bill Kerr (her husband) on our blog as a favorite. Should I put it back?

Your batik borders sound NICE! I bought 2 books & thread from Cloth & Bobbin the other week. It's definitely convenient to have a local quilt store!

I am planning to bring just hand sewing to Cathy's on Saturday, so if there is work to be done with the Organ Donor quilt things or Joanna & Bill's wedding quilt, I can be available. Or, if anyone needs help or has questions about a sewing project I can help with that too. Any problems or questions with the BOM snowman block? What about the bias handle thing?

Piecefully, Pam