Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's snowing...

Girls,

Good morning. : ) It began snowing here around 4 AM. Be careful out there today!

I added 2 more links to our list of blogs. Check 'em out! I can't add the Weeks Ringle website yet. The Professional & Favorites category require me to write in html text & I don't have my cheat sheet with me. So, I'll try to add that link this evening. If I'm not shoveling...

I recently used the (lumpless) binding video link. Thanks Cathy for that info & site! : ) I STILL have to watch - pin - sew - rip - watch - pin - sew when I want to finish with a lumpless binding. I do love it though!

Piecefully, Pam

1 comment:

sewpam63 said...

Good evening girls. I added Weeks Ringle's FunQuilts website to our blog under Professionals & Favorites. Give it a go! Is everyone tucked in, safe & warm? Then go take a few stitches!!! ; ) Piecefully, Pam