Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Good Evening Girls,

How is everyone this evening?  Home safe & sound?  Some kind of weather, huh?  Last evening I wore a t-shirt & light weight jacket to walk Jingle this evening we wore ice skates!

How are your Christmas/Holiday preparations coming along in your home?  Scott & I have Barb's gifts wrapped & ready!!! What FUN!!!  ; )  We have started to packing Jingle things.  This will be his first Christmas @ Barb's.  We have our fingers crossed that there will be NO accidents.  I remember one year when Cosmo (Clark & Hilary's BIG dog) knocked over the Christmas tree!

I have cookie dough mixed, but no cookies baked yet.  I think I'll do that next week.  Did anyone see the neat-o pretzel recipe over on Pat Sloan's blog?  You use a little round pretzel, a Hershey's kiss & one m & m?  Check it out.  Seems simple & festive!

Looking forward to celebrating with everyone tomorrow evening!
Piecefully, Pam

4 comments:

mari1959 said...

I started to decorate tonight--Jimmy is having a party Friday nite...18 year old's. Pam, I have made those cookies --my kids love them..Peggy, Jimmy said he would take you, me and Maureen (and whoever else wants a ride) tomorrow night and even pick us up....Have a good-nite..

quiltmamajb said...

Mare - do we have to pay him $20????

mari1959 said...

No.....Jean do you need a pick-up. It's my Christmas present...

quiltmamajb said...

I'm in......thanks!