Sunday, December 21, 2008

Good Evening Girls,

We're home!  We got back from Momma Barb's this afternoon.  Our "sleigh" was weighed down with cheer, glee & festive loot!!!  ; )  We ALL had fun & enjoyed the time shared together.  There were no catastrophic dog events - thank goodness!!!  And, we managed alright between storms.  I will try to post some photos later.

Meanwhile, how are your festive homes doing?!  Is the tree up?  Are the presents bought?  What about the cookies...?

I have to wrap Scott's gifts yet.  And, I have 2 kinds of cookie dough made, but none baked so far. Looks like I have a "to do" list to tackle this week...

Take some time for yourself.  Don't let the holiday rush become a CRUSH!  Sip some tea & browse the net, a nice magazine or book, or perhaps take a few stitches if you get the chance.
Tuck in & keep warm!
Piecefully, Pam 

3 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

Pam - so glad to hear that you got back safely - I was thinking about you in the ice storm yesterday morning. Love the sock monkey slippers!!! The girls are getting very excited. We baked all day yesterday - made chocolate covered caramels, cheesecake brownies, snowflake cookies, M&M cookies and chocolate chip dippers. Only one more quilting project to finish...yahoo! And have to wrap every single present - that's my to-do list. I have to work tomorrow for a half-day or so and then off till the 5th. How about everyone else - hope you all enjoy your days off. Are we still thinking about a Sauders/Hayloft trip on the 30th? Who is interested? Who will need to get away from loved ones by then? Enjoy this week - it's a lot of work (mostly for the women, it seems) but it's worth it. Hope Santa is good to each of you - you are extraordinary! Piece......

sewpam63 said...

Girls - if you'd like some peace or piece, you're invited to stop by here for Bee tomorrow evening. We'll be home & in the studio. Feel free. Carols will be playing, candles glowing & I can put on a pot of hot water for tea or cocoa. Meanwhile, keep warm! Piecefully, Pam

Cathy said...

Pam - I love your slippers. I'm glad you made it home safe. The tree went up this afternoon - still has to be decorated. Girls - if it is easier to go during the day to Sauder's - please go. I still have some projects that need to be finished. I honestly don't need any material. Keep warm.