Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Good Morning Girls,

Peggy & Lois we missed you last evening! Hope you both can feel the + juju coming from the Quilt Mama's! ; )

I think we surprised Jean!!! She seemed to REALLY like her quilt!!! : ) Good job Mama's!!!

The Lamb Tavern was nice, the food was good, but best of all was the friendship & fellowship we shared around the table. I love you guys! : )

We have 2 upcoming dates set for Quilt Mama activities. Mark your calendars! First, is a Sewing Day @ Mo's. It's scheduled for Saturday 12/13, to begin @ 9:00 AM, I think. Mo, can you confirm that time, please? And next, is our Annual Quilt Mama Christmas Party!!!, to be held @ the "new & improved ; )," McCabe home!!! That date is set for Wednesday 12/17 @ 7:00 PM. Get your Secret Santa/PollyAnna gift wrapped up, & be in good spirits & ready to share QM Holiday cheer!!!

Enjoy your day, girls. Keep warm! Surf quilt sites @ work, but when home, take a couple stitches if you can! ; )
Piecefully, Pam

2 comments:

Consuelo said...

Roger that Houston. 0900 is confirmed.

quiltmamajb said...

Hello, girls! Such a nice evening last night - thank you so much! I really enjoyed it and was very surprised by the quilt. It is terrific! I just love it. It will occupy a place of honor in my home and my heart. Lois and Peggy - missed you both. I'm grateful to the Karma train for coming along and allowing me to be part of such a wonderful group of women. Don't know where I'd be without you all. I'm so looking forward to our upcoming events. Lots of laughs to be shared....thank you again. Piece!