Thursday, December 11, 2008

Good Evening Girls,

What a soggy day.  Hope you are keeping dry & warm!

I'm looking forward to Saturday!  : )  What projects will you be-e bringing to Mo's?  I think I'll bring my Amaretto Rose for hand work, & my "new" toile & corduroy project for sewing with my Maude machine.  ; )

The blog changes to Piecefully continue!!!  What do you think - sew far...?!  Jean, thanks for your comment.  Not all of the links I got from Mare worked.  Mare - if you want to re-send the links you don't see on our blog, I'll try again to add them to Piecefully.  Are there other websites, blogs, tutorials, links, etc that anyone would like to see added?  If so, please leave them here as a comment or email them to me & I'll be happy to give it a shot!

Enjoy your evening.  Have a nice cup of tea or mug of hot chocolate & take a few stitches!
Piecefully, Pam (Ho, hO, Ho!!!) 


No comments: