Saturday, November 14, 2009

a few random things, ramblings, thoughts, etc...

Hello, girls. What a miserable Saturday! Rain, rain go away......saw a few of the mamas at the craft night last night...Consuelo brought her Mother-in-Law - such a cute woman! Lori and LA were working hard. Mare, Cathy and I just strolled around - Dolores and Lois - we missed you but there wasn't a vendor that was as good as the Quiltmamas last year......in my un-biased opinion. The highlight of the evening - LA's Mom, sister and baby Olivia came! Yay! She is so adorable. LA - good luck with the Christening tomorrow - it's supposed to be a nice day - enjoy! Pam has a beautiful picture of the baby quilt she made for Hillary's shower on her blog. Hope you had a nice day today. Is anyone else following the Cross Country Christmas blog hop? Pam has all twelve ladies listed on the side of her blog - I've been enjoying them. Each person is giving a free pattern each day - some really cute projects. Although - I could use less ideas than more at this point. Does anyone else run into this as the holidays approach? I look at all these patterns and think of all these folks I could make gifts for....and then I can't decide what to make for whom. I keep changing my mind - and I always end up making less than I wanted because I keep changing my mind - OY! And I just got the winter Quilts and More magazine yesterday - more cute ideas....time to make a list and stick to it!!! Hoping things dry out tomorrow - enjoy the rest of the weekend. Burkie and the girls have basketball practice on Wednesday night - so I can host. Hope to see y'all....piece.

2 comments:

sewpam63 said...

Hey, quick...go look out the window...there's SUNSHINE!!! ; ) Mmmm. I hope you spend some outdor time today and bask a little.

I won't be able to make Bee. I'll be at Cloth and Bobbin instead, teaching. Miss you guys!

quiltmamajb said...

Pam - sorry you can't come on Wednesday - we'll miss you. Loved the picture of the baby quilt. Yesterday was a fabulous day - hope everyone enjoyed it. LA - how was the Christening? Hope you can come on Wednesday and give details. If y'all are looking for a low-cal Thanksgiving feast - check out the Happy Zombie blog - Eat. Win. Quilt - so funny! Take care...see you Wednesday...piece.