Friday, November 27, 2009

Sharing Thanks

Good Morning Mamas!

Pam here. ; ) I wanted to extend an invitation and share my thanks for the Quilt Mamas...if anyone is available or interested, I will have a BIG pot of soup on this evening and you all are welcome to drop by for a ladle-full and then some!!! Consider it a post-Thanksgiving and pre-Christmas bit of peace and piece. Bring show 'n tell, a tea bag or bottle of wine and share in a bit of Mt. Pleasant magic. I know it's short notice, sorry for that, but we hope to see you!

Piecefully, Pam

4 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

Pam - thank you for the kind offer - Burkie's sister is up from Florida and we are going over to his parents for dinner to see her....it's a family thing. I'd rather spend time with the mamas....you can pick you friends.....and so on. Anyhow - hope everyone had a wonderful day. I can host next Wednesday....I got a lot of quilting done yesterday - and more to be done tomorrow. Take care, ladies......how about Mare's big news!!!! Awesome! Piece....

LA said...

Yay for Mare...and Bill and Joanna! Congratulations to all! Pam thanks for the offer. Gerry has some family here from NC, and they will be here in a few minutes. Hope to see you soon! I really love your soups! Mama time is always a good time...family time is always...family time!! haha...just kidding! Anyway, hope everyone had a wonderful day yesterday. Love, LA

Cathy said...

Pam - thanks for the invite. I'm sorry I won't be able to make it. Quiltmama time is always fun!! Hope everyone has a great weekend. Congratulations to Joanna and Bill and the new grandparents!!

Lori said...

Pam,
Just saw your email thhis afternoon(Saturday). Between the holiday and the start of the construction it's a little crazy around here. Hope to see you Wednesday. Hope everyone had a great holiday and got some Black Friday shopping done.