Monday, November 9, 2009

Whew!

Good morning, ladies! Wow - that was fun! This will just be short - and I'll upload show & tell pictures tonight. Boy, did we accomplish a lot of stuff! And my laugh muscles are still exhausted. I barely remember hitting the pillow last night. Pam - I hope everything went well at Barb's - how is she doing? You were thought of many, many times and the soup was outstanding - to the point of scraping the bottom of the pot for the last bit. Thanks so much. Cath - hope you got a lot of work done on the paper - did Mike and Timmy enjoy the game? Mare and Maureen hit the outlets on the way back - did you get some bargains? LA and I enjoyed the stunning afternoon at cross-country. Lois - I bet George was so glad to see you (and tired of eating Wawa food!). Did he like what you finished so far on his wallhanging? Lori - did you put that binding on last night? Dolores - for someone who didn't bring anything to work on - you certainly accomplished a lot! I'm still laughing about some parts - thanks for the rejuvenation, ladies.....and watching Notting Hill was just great - Maureen - I owe you $5 - but I still think that doesn't look anything like him!!!! Have a lovely day...piece....

1 comment:

Consuelo said...

Never go against a People magazine reader when 5 bucks is on the line....