Monday, November 9, 2009

A fun time....

Girls....a few shots of the weekend - still having trouble learning the workings of this - so they're kind of backwards in order.....


Lori - floral all-over quilting makes this quilt just spectacular!



The tumbler with the binding on - yay!




LA - part of the Schnibble Nation...she's been Schnibblized.....isn't it Schnibblicious.....maybe her first and last Schnibble?



Cath - this is just beautiful ~ the colors are amazing!



Lois - and her Sweet Treat....



Consuelo - all that trimming paid off!



Dolores - whipped this up from nothing - if she had a plan, she'd be dangerous!



Mare - relaxing with some handwork.



Lois hard at work on Friday afternoon


Pam - you would be proud - Cath was cleaning machines!



Everyone had lots more pictures....but, I need to get some sleep - I'll post more tomorrow.....thanks again, ladies.......it was tons of fun - and very inspirational...piece.





4 comments:

sewpam63 said...

Thanks for the update and show 'n tell! Excellent work girls!!! ; ) Schnibble me this, Schnibble me timbers, Schnibble me surprised...?!

Consuelo said...

SCHNIBBLIZE: (v) to schnibble - the process of continuously trimming down sewn quilt blocks in order to make them appear square, shredding a block, cutting the hell out of it. "As God is my witness I will schnibblize this #@! quilt to within an inch of it's life." (n) SCHNIBBLIZATION "The schnibblization of that quilt would make Tim Gunn proud." (adj) SCHNIBBLICIOUS "My that is quite a schnibblicious quilt you've somehow managed to create."

Dolores said...

Schnibble Mania, Schnibble Fanatic, May the Schnibbling never end. Thanks everyone I had a wonderful weekend. Pam you were missed, I hope all is well with Scott and his family.

Lori said...

Jean-I saw you added the Wooden Bear to the blog--very cute stuff. Thanks!!