Saturday, October 11, 2008

Good Evening Girls,

How is everyone doing?  Wasn't this a GORGEOUS day?! I had wash out on the line!  ; )

Jean - thanks for hosting Bee on Wednesday.  It was a Houston Frenzy!!!  Thanks for your Show 'n Tell.  Nice!  
: )

Mare - thanks for emailing blog links.  I've looked @ most of them.

Dolores - it was good to see you @ Bee!  What are you sewing?  Hey, how's Rocky been?

Lois - when do you & George leave for Washington?  What things have you been sewing?

Lori - can you tell me the date of the Vendor Night, please?  Also, the time & the location? Our dental hygeniest is interested!  Are you doing any sewing?

Cathy - are you HOME?!  How was your Cruise?!  Was it AWESOME?!  What cool things did you do?  Where were your ports of call?  How was your weather?  I bet your Mom & kids were glad to see you & Mike!  : )  Did you pick up your machine from it's "spa?"  What are you sewing?

Mo - what's new on your end, girl friend?  Are you on Fall Break?!

Peggy - I've been thinking of you, your Dad & your family. Keeping you all close to my heart. How's that grand baby?!  ; )

LA - how was your 30th?!?!?!  Did you PARTY!?  ; )  How is Kevin doing?  Are you getting any rest?  How's the house?!

I hemmed 3 more pairs of pants today.  Then, I took apart my Gertrude machine & cleaned & oiled her.  Whew - where does ALL that lint come from...?!  Talked with Momma Barb today. Her broken machine is back, & BEST of all, it's been repaired!!!  Hooray!!!  I sewed a couple more pillow cases today.  I'd like to do some Pastel Bubbles sewing tomorrow.  And, I would like to work up the courage to sew a LONG seam in my Pickle Dish project this week.  I'm feeling like maybe I can...we'll see.  Much ado over nothing!

Jingle got a bath today.  And, Scott carved a jack-o-lantern.  Fun!  I hope you're enjoying your weekend too & getting a bit of time for sewing.  ; )

Piecefully, Pam  

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Good morning ladies - the cruise was great. We had a really nice time. We docked in Bermuda. I got my machine back and have started another trip around the world. This will probably be my last one for awhile. I am happy to be home. I missed the kids. Hope everyone is well.