Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hello, girls! Happy Tuesday. A reminder that Consuelo has graciously offered to host tomorrow evening. LA - have you recovered from Saturday evening? It was rumored that you were seen doing shots with some firemen?! Peggy - so nice to see you and hear about the baby. Amazing that she knows her ABC's already. Mare - how did Bill and Joanna make out babysitting the McCabe crowd? Pam - how did the origami purse class go? How many students did you have? Lois - what day are you leaving? You must be so excited. Feel like I haven't seen you in ages. Cath - it was nice to see you on Saturday too - sorry you won't be there tomorrow - after we come back, we'll have to switch bee to Tuesdays so you can make it. Lori - is John away - will you be able to come tomorrow? Dolores....thanks for the laughs on Saturday. Can't wait to see your show&tell from the sale. A neat 'Mom' moment last night - I'd given Erin a stack of CD's that I wanted on my iPod and she said she would do it for me. I watched her as she loaded the CD's, realized she was doing three things at once - downloading, seaching iTunes store and creating playlists - ponytail bopping as she sang along with some of my goofy songs - amazed at her complete confidence in what she was doing and her ease of doing it. That would have taken me at least an hour....10 minutes later she handed me everything - finished! Boy, I love that kid! Hope you all have a nice day.....piece.

3 comments:

sewpam63 said...

Jean - thanks for blogging! My origami purse class went fine. I had 2 brain waves just before leaving for class, & boy am I glad I did!!! I'll explain @ Bee. ; )

REALITY CHECK...a week from RIGHT NOW 6 of us will be in HOUSTON!!! Most likely headed to the Winner's Circle awards ceremony!!! : ) Are you READY?!?!?!

Looking forward to Bee tomorrow evening. Stay warm & take a few stitches when you can!
Piecefully, Pam

sewpam63 said...

Lois - check out the quiltersbuzz link on our blog...?! ; ) Fun, FuN, FUN!!!

Jean - such a neat "Mom moment" with Erin. : ) I'm wondering if she's for hire...?!

Enjoy your day, girls & SEE you this evening! I have to remember to go to Mo's house!
Piecefully, Pam

mari1959 said...

HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY JEAN !!!