Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hi There Girls,

Good to see almost everyone last evening & gather @ Mo's!!! The tea was perfect & sew was the company. : ) How 'bout those Phillies!!! GO!!!

Mo - thanks for hosting us! Thanks for the tea too! Are you ready for Houston!?!?!? Are you making our room assignments? Would you be able to email me Dolores cell phone #, please?
Mare - thanks for emailing our departure info. I hope you get some sleep. Is everything okay in your household? I'll go to the bank tomorrow morning & have your Houston bucks ready whenever!!!

Lois - safe travels & give those grandchildren a BIG Quilt Mama hug!!! You're not giving Ainsley her TATW quilt yet, are you? What Hallowe'en FUN are you packing?! They are going to LOVE those sock monkeys!!! Take LOTS of pictures!!! Have FUN, FUN, FUN!!! ; )

Dolores - you were pretty quiet last evening. How are you?! Are you ready for Houston?! Do you want to swing by here & pick up a cutting mat to pack? We'll be home ALL weekend! Hey, thanks for sharing your Quilts 'n More magazine! How's that wild & crazy Joe Byrnes?! With the World Series in town & you out of town will he be safe...?! Let's hope Mr. & Mrs. D. keep an eye on him?!

Jean - here's a shout out to a BIG, FUN, HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY to YOU tomorrow!!! : ) I'll be CELEBRATING with you IN Houston, girlfriend!!! : ) What sewing did you go home & whip up?! Duh, pillow casing those Origami Purses is SEW much easier, no?! Thanks for your help & input!

LA - thanks for coming last evening & bringing Kevin TOO (he's precious!)!!! Glad you were surprised & had such FUN @ your 30th bash!!! I want to SEE pictures!!! Glad to hear the construction is under way & going well. How nice to plan for Thanksgiving in the new digs!!! : ) There's NO place like home.

Lori - the baby quilt is soft, pretty & nice. I REALLY like how you echo quilted around the ABC's. Did you do that free motion?! Have you looked through the 2006 Houston Quilt Festival magazine? What do you think?! Pretty amazing. I hope your Dad is okay. Your Mom too. I was glad to hear John is being so...sew supportive of your trip to Houston!!! It IS a BIG deal!!! : )

Thanks for looking @ my show 'n tell stuff. I have a certain amount of relief that the Pastel Bubbles piece has forward momentum!!! Hooray! I want to sew the last LONG seam of my Pickle Dish over the weekend. Wish me luck!

I hope those 'Mama's going to Houston will NOT be disappointed after ALL my hype. But, I just don't think it's possible!!! Thanks for reading my myriad of emails! Listening to my blather! And, looking through whatever magazines, pages & forms I passed along along the way. Mo, thanks for "organizing" us & our schedules. I appreciate it!!! ; )

I must say. I am packing MORE casual than 2006. I am wearing jeans & maybe taking along another pair too. I will wear "nicer" clothes to the Winner's Circle & to Angel though. PLEASE, pack whatever you're comfortable in!!! PLAN to have FUN!!!

I packed my sewing notions for my classes. I have that little, pink, plastic box packed SEW tight it's like a can of snakes!!! I pray they don't open it for a luggage check..?!

Cathy & Peggy - we missed you both!

Time to walk the dog!!! Thanks for the bags. ; )
Piecefully, Pam

3 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

Hey...lots of fun at Mo's the other night. Lois....have a safe trip. Are we meeting at Mare's on Tuesday morning? What time? Finished the two projects/gifts I needed to make before I left - a relief! Just packing left to do. Everyone have a nice weekend....piece. Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Consuelo said...

Have a great time Lois!

lois said...

Have a good trip to Houston, girls. We leave in the morning. Can't wait to see the little ones. The sock monkeys are packed, so is the TATW.