Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Good Evening Ladies,

As you can see, I'm thinking Autumn...  Is anyone else delighted with chilly nights & the crispness in the air?  We bought apple cider @ Market - yum!  Last weekend we visited friends in Lancaster & took them a BIG pumpkin!!!  ; )  Leaves are falling.  Squirrels are busily stowing nuts for the Winter.  Mums are blooming!  Yep, Fall IS here.  Happy October 1st!

Missed getting together this evening.  Jean - I hope your car is alright.  What an inconvenience. Rats!

Cathy - when do you leave for your cruise?!?!?!  Are you ready?!  Excited?!  : )

Mare - you've been silent.  How are things on your end?  What's new?  Getting to do ANY stitching?

LA - I hear you've been sleep deprived.  How's Kevin doing?  I hope all is well & improving in your home.  I've been thinking of you!

Lor - what's shaking on your end?  How's John & the kids?  Doing any sewing?

Lois - when do you & George leave for Washington?  Do you have the monkeys packed...?!  ; )

Peggy - how is that NEW grand daughter?!  Sweet?!  : )

Dolores - what are you sewing?!  How MANY quilts have you stitched up since we last saw you?!

Maureen - how's BMC...?!  Have you cuddled in YOUR quilt yet?!

I've been stitching up pillow cases.  And, I hemmed 6 or 7 pairs of pants.  I am continuing to hand applique my Amaretto Rose project.  And, I busted out that Kaffe Fassett Pastel Bubbles project & have been doing some work on it too!

I've been trying to take advantage of ANY nice weather we get.  Hanging wash out on the line before going to bed in the morning when the weather permits.  I picked a bunch of flowers last evening ahead of today's rain!  And, I've been REALLY enjoy my walks with Jingle.  I LOVE the smells of Autumn - leaves, acorns, mums & such.  : )

I am hoping each of you is doing well.  Take the time for a cup of tea & a couple stitches.  See you sometime soon...
Piecefully, Pam  

3 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

Pam - love the new autumn color scheme!! It truly is fall-ish, expecially early in the morning....so nice! The car is back up and running - a good thing. Cath - hope you and Mike have a fabulous time on your cruise. Sorry to have missed the rest of you girls.....we have lots to catch up on. I'll drop off the Houston paper this weekend.....hope everyone has a nice one. GO PHILS!!!! Piece....

Dolores said...

Pam - I love the fall theme. I also love the cool weather. I'm getting done my orders, I actually had 6 orders in one week - I only have two more to do, hopefully I can start them this weekend. Cathy have a great time on the cruise. Hope to see everyone soon.

Cathy said...

Thanks for all of your good wishes.
I will see everyone next week. Take care.