Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hello, ladies! Happy Thursday! A small but mighty bee last night....Mare, Lori and myself. We talked about Houston a bit and also the upcoming vendor night at Sacred Heart. I saw Maureen yesterday afternoon - she said she will host next Wednesday - she was asking if folks could email her or blog what their schedules are in Houston - when are you taking classes/white-gloving, etc. It would be good to put this list together for everyone along with cell phone #'s. Lori has lots of cute towels made for the vendor night. I have a dozen burp cloths. I think Pam and Cathy have things as well? Mare has a bunch of pillowcases. We talked about meeting at my house on the Saturday before - November 8th - to price things and work out the details. Less than two weeks now until the trip - getting excited! Lois - when are you leaving for Seattle? Do you have your projects finished? Hoping that Grandmom Peggy and the baby are doing well. I heard that Amanda made a visit out to BM Rehab to visit her great-grandpop - awesome! LA - how is life in your thirties? Dolores - are you still quilting like mad - God bless Gracie! Pam - do you have a fall break? SJU students are off next Monday and Tuesday - we're still working. Isn't your purse class this Sunday at Cloth&Bobbin? Have fun....Cath - have you recovered from your trip - is Mike making those little animals out of towels for you in the evening? You're doing another TATW? Good for you.....hope that everyone is enjoying this beautiful fall weather - and those Phillies fans among us - how about those guys??!! If the series goes to game 6 or 7 - we'll be in Houston. I'll be in the hotel bar on those evenings if that's the case! Take care of yourselves - sometimes we forget that in our busy lives....piece.

1 comment:

sewpam63 said...

Marianne - how was the Trisha Yearwood concert on Sunday? Did you drive down, or use public transit? Scott & I use the 100, the El and/or the R5 usually.

Mo - I thank you for asking about classes, times & phone numbers. I think this is GOOD information to share!!! I'll email you my stuff.

Enjoy this GORGEOUS day!
Piecefully, Pam