Thursday, July 16, 2009

Good Morning Girls,

It's a sunny, warm Summer day! I hope you are enjoying it. ; ) The Summer seems to be zooming by. How does that happen...?!

So good to see everyone last evening. I needed a bit of Quilt Mama juju. Thanks. : ) How 'bout ALL those origami finger majigs?! Funny how those things bring back childhood memories long forgotten? How easily they are recalled though, and then they trigger others too..."My Mother and your Mother were hanging up clothes. My Mother punched your Mother right in the nose. What color was the blood?" Makes me smile. Thanks for reminiscing. Thanks Joanna...I think!?

Jean - your QM "banner" is WAY fun!!! And, your current completed Table Runner of the Year is AWESOME!!! LOVE your little hand stitched Tumblers too. I like your use of brights!

Lois - you WIN!!! Your hand applique Aunt Millie's block is TERRIFIC!!! What will you be working on next?! Besides painting...or Bunny Hops...?! ; )

Mo - GREAT idea about a QM Swim and Sew. Keep us posted about dates & details. We'll stay tuned. ; )

I have LOADS of sewing things planned today. I MUST get a label made, the quilt basted, quilted, make binding and then bound for the new baby next door! I had to spend a bit of time sleuthing for the label information. I feel a little bit like a quilt detective. ; ) I have to make up sewing samples for my next Flower Pots class @ Cloth and Bobbin on Sunday, then prep for the other Flower Pots class on Wednesday too. I MUST clean my Gertrude machine!!! I'd like to do some practice quilting (thanks Jean for the sandwich!). And, last, but certainly NOT least, I want to do some hand stitching on my Flower Pots class sample blocks! I think I've figured out a way to handle the butterflies that I've been stewing over. Wish me luck!

Piecefully, Pam

P.S. It's confirmed, I am scheduled to take a class with Kaffe Fassett in Houston...!!!

5 comments:

mari1959 said...

Ladies---Thanks for all your help last nite. It made it so much faster to do. Pam--congrats on your class..

Cathy said...

Pam - congrats on taking your class in Houston - that's great!
Mare - thanks for sharing the wedding fun with us - I had a great time. Happy to see everyone last evening.

quiltmamajb said...

Wow! Pam - that's awesome! I hope you will be able to sleep between now and then. Is Maureen going along to stalk him? Boy - talk about something to look forward to! Way cool....Wednesday night was lots of fun, ladies. Good to see y'all and catch up. Sew excited about the Swim and Sew! What a great idea!!! Must do all my rotary cutting ahead of time...have a lovely day and a very nice weekend. Piece...

Consuelo said...

I thought he took out a protection order against Pam?

sewpam63 said...

Har-har, Mo. You're fUnNy! : P