Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hello, girls! Another beautiful day....hope you got to enjoy it. Pam, Peggy and Lori are having a lovely week weather-wise. A small but mighty bee last night - myself and Cathy! She was looking lovely, having come from the salon. We caught up on everything, I think. Kerry is one busy young woman! The pink baby quilt is adorable and she got some great buys from the pincushion boutique. I finished table runner # 3 in the 'year of table runners'. Safe travels to LA and family who leave on vacation this Saturday to trek up and down the east coast. These summer days are just marching by and I'm trying to savor each one. Hope you are too....take care and as Pam would say, 'Stitch when you can'! Piece.....

1 comment:

Dolores said...

Hey girls sorry I missed on Wednesday, we were out mattress hunting. Very successful. I hope everyone is having wonderful vacations. I'm a little depressed, we won't be going down the shore this summer, but there's always next year. Have a wonderful weekend and I hope to see everyone soon.