Saturday, July 11, 2009

WOW!!! A week seems like a l-o-n-g time...?! There is SEW much to catch-up on. Thanks, Jean, for blogging in my absence. I appreciate it! ; )

I did a bit of hand stitching while in Lewes. It felt glorious! I don't know what I'd do if I were unable to sew some every day.

Jean, how are your post card blocks coming along? You worked on them while in Cape May, right? Is that a Bunny Hill pattern?

I looked @ the CUTE Bunny Hill BOM for July! Adorable! I have to print it out & get busy! ; )

Here are a few favorite photos from our trip. Nothing spectacular, but they make me smile. Hope you enjoy them too...




Piecefully, Pam

5 comments:

mari1959 said...

Great pictures Pam...yes, the weather is great..Joe has been doing alot of painting this past week. I have been doing alot of prep.. Two more rooms to go..This Wed. --I would like to host. Joanna has something she needs done and I thought we could get it done quickly..She will supply wine and food. So, if you can make it anytime after 7 pm. Thanks

quiltmamajb said...

Pam - welcome back!! Looks like you had a great time. Mare - can't wait till Wednesday - do we need to bring anything? It's coming up quickly, isn't it? I like the sheep on the Bunny Hill block. I did exactly one postcard block while I was away - I hand sewed tumblers together - pretty mindless and fun. Looking forward to seeing folks on Wednesday....piece.

lois said...

Sounds like good vacations. Like your pictures, Pam. We're painting walls too, Marianne. Takes longer than you think it should. I did finish my applique piece. I have a question . What is the stabilizer stuff called that you use for t-shirt quilts? Any other good information on doing a t-shirt quilt?

quiltmamajb said...

Lois - I use Pellon featherweight fusible for the back of the T-shirts. I emailed you the instructions I wrote when I taught the class. Hope to see everyone on Wednesday! Piece....

Cathy said...

Looking forward to Wednesday...do we need to bring anything? Pam - I love your BOM. Have a great night.