Tuesday, July 21, 2009

You look marvelous... - please click...

Good Afternoon Ladies,

It's been awhile, but I've made some changes to the links on the blog. Check them out...they're everywhere!? If I've deleted something that you REALLY miss or can't live without, let me know! Meanwhile, surf around and see what new things you might find...?! ; )

Mo and Mare - did your be-jeweled packages arrive yet?! You will be stunning with 14K tips and sparkly gems a'plenty!!! The title of this post is just for YOU TWO!!!

Jean - how's the painting going? Five colors?! I LOVE that!!! : ) How was Drama Camp?! HiiEE-YAHhhh!!!

LA - glad to hear you enjoyed your vacation! Wonderful!!!

D - did you read about Megan's (Will Work for Fabric) skunks? See, you're not alone. And, neither is Joe Byrnes!!! ; ) Hey, how 'bout ALL the fabulous Harry Potter fare at Heather Bailey's blog?! Yuck-o and YuM all at the same time!

I'm going to be @ the Hershey Quilt Show! : ) Barb is picking me up next Wednesday. I have a two day class with Becky Goldsmith - Thurs and Fri. Then, Scott (and Jingle) will join us for the weekend! He and I need to meet up with Bonnie! Karen has two quilts in this Show for anyone who may be interested...?!

It was good to see Maggie and Amanda. We had fun. : ) Amanda is practically an adult! We thrift shopped and found some great bargains! ; )

I teach tomorrow evening. So...sew, I'm out for Bee also. : ( Sorry!

Stay dry. Take advantage of the rainy weather - STITCH!
Piecefully, Pam

8 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

Pam - love the new blogs...I've been following some of them for a while - Blogging Near Philadelphia, Sew Many Ways - her tool time Tuesdays are great; Kim is hilarious and I enjoy Cluck, Cluck, Sew and Knit One, Quilt Too....thanks.....you're taking a class with Becky Goldsmith - so cool. She seems like she's just as lovely in person as she is on her blog. And their stuff is so amazing. Can't wait to see what you do. Good luck with your class tomorrow evening. Piece...

Consuelo said...

I love Billy Crystal...

sewpam63 said...

Maaahhhvahhlisss, dahlink'!!! ; ) How are those sparkly nails?! What's the scoop on the jewels and gems...?! Inquiring minds want to know?!

quiltmamajb said...

Hey - Mare and Maureen are coming over tomorrow around 9 am to sew.....everyone else is welcome too! Trying to finish the painting today so I can be stitching tomorrow.....LA - you're welcome to bring Kevin along - we haven't seen him a in a while. If you can't come to sew, you can just pop in to chat. Hope to see you...piece.

mari1959 said...

Thanks Jean...this is the first change I have had to sit at the computer...See ya tomorrow.

mari1959 said...

Pam---Joe has a friend at work who is cleaning out their books....does the library still take books for Haverfrod Township Day Sale...

Cathy said...

Jean - thanks for the invite. I am taking Kerry down the shore for the day - have fun!! Hope you finished your painting.

Consuelo said...

Sewing is NOT relaxing...

Date is set for the first annual Quiltmama Swim and Sew. Sunday August 23rd. Hope everyone can make it!