Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Good Morning Girls,

The blog site is temporarily down, so/sew here's a "blog" post...

Cathy - sorry to learn of your Grandmother's passing. Our hearts & prayers are with you & yours. Your Mom may need to be granted honorary Bee status though just for trying to schedule around the Saturday Lancaster trip! Bless you!

Mare - how many responded about the 12/8 Beach weekend? I know Mo said no. : / I can go & would SEW look forward to it!!!

Leigh Anne - are you ready for the wedding?!?!?! I am excited & I'm not even involved! : ) I want to see pictures, please! Have a spectacular time!!!

Jean - is your class over yet? The applique one is, right, but what about the Hunter's Star class

I won't be able to go to Lancaster on Saturday. Scott & I will be visiting my Mom & Ken for the day. We're getting our Christmas tree too! Also, for next week's Bee, 11/28, I can't make that either. : / I come back to work on Monday night (my Tuesday) & then have a staff meeting that same day - blah! : P

Hope everyone is getting a little stitching time in! I've been working on my miniature, & doing a bit of hand applique when I get the chance. Don't forget to take a few minutes out of your hectic days for some quiet piece & relaxation!!!

May everyone have a lovely Thanksgiving! : )
Piecefully, Pam

No comments: