Monday, November 27, 2006

Good Morning Girls,

How is everyone doing? How was your Thanksgiving?! Ours was nice. : )

Did you guys go to Lancaster on Saturday?! You had good weather! Who went? What shops did you go to?! What great stuff did everyone buy?!?!?!

I thought of you all as we drove through Lancaster on our way to York. We did stop @ Sauder's on our way home though. ; ) I found a jacket pattern I was looking for. I didn't even know that they sold patterns!

Enjoy the mild temperatures. Have a good week!
Piecefully, Pam

1 comment:

quiltmamajb said...

Hey....we went on Saturday - Mare, Maureen, Cathy and myself. We had a great time - many bargains were found by all. I counted up when I got home...42+ yards! Leigh Anne asked if an intervention was needed. Not yet....but I'll keep an eye on me. Hope everyone else had a pleasant holiday and restful days afterwards. I'll host on Tuesday - and the show & tell is not to be missed! Enjoy the lovely day....