Thursday, November 9, 2006

Good Morning!

I was glad to see you @ the Bee! : )

Jean - your Hunter's Star quilt is awesome! I LOVE the quilting!!!

Marianne - I like your Hunter's Star too! Are you going to quilt it the same way as Jean's? Thanks also for making the arrangements for staying in Lancaster in April. : ) Good job!

Cathy - I like the Beach Blankets you make! And, you're going to make a Hunter's Star too, huh?! I like your fabrics.

Lois - your sons quilt has turned out SEW neat! Is it for Christmas? He's going to like it a lot. : ) I like the panels you bought @ the new quilt shop!

Maureen - thanks for using the blog & "going to the Houston Quilt Festival!!!" Thanks also for taking hexagons to press. I don't think it's going to be too long before you're actually sewing...?! : )

Leigh Anne - the wedding is coming up! Get those bags made!!! You are SO/SEW amusing about color! I must just drive you crazy!?!?

Peggy - hey girl! Who won Backgammon? Do you know how to play Acey Deucey?

I have some small projects I have to work on before I begin to baste my Trip Around the World quilt. Meanwhile, the Dresden Plate is waiting too. I am to sew a chatelaine for Barb for Christmas. I looked @ the directions twice & they are confusing... I have a sweatshirt cardigan to make too. And, there's something else on my list, but I can't remember what...? Does anyone have the materials list for the Pumpkin Social project?! I had mine, but now they're lost & I have no idea what we need to take?! HELP! The Pumpkin Social is from 9:30 to 4:00.

Enjoy today's sunshine!
Piecefully, Pam

No comments: