Saturday, April 12, 2008

Girls,

It was certainly a lot of FUN to see everyone last evening, to see Show 'n Tell, AND to see what projects everyone is working on! : ) Jean - thanks SEW much for hosting!!! I LOVE the variety of stitching we are doing! For me, SHARING is the BEST part though...sharing books, tips, techniques, websites, ideas, thoughts, recipes, funny stories...you get the idea! Thanks girls!!!

Today Scott & I went to The Environmental HomeStore a "green store" for the home. WOWSER!!! They had a LOT to think about!!! Some of the products we're interested in are: Blazestone Tiles , pronounced KeyRay wood products AND Icestone Any opinions are welcome...?!

I am glad to hear that you guys read & find the blog helpful...like the Disappearing 9 Patch link, the link to The Christmas Shoppe, viewing pics from the Lancaster Quilt Show, etc. Sometimes I think to myself, "I wonder if anyone is even reading this stuff...?!" I may try & post some more Lancaster pictures tomorrow...stay tuned...

Meanwhile, enjoy this BEAUTIFUL evening!!!
Piecefully, Pam

1 comment:

quiltmamajb said...

Yesterday was just a beautiful day! Hope everyone enjoyed it! Thanks so much for coming on Friday night. It was fun - great to see what everyone was working on - Dolores - did you start the big quilt? Pam - I think the blog is awesome - I love the pictures and the links - I check it more than once a day (on a boring day at work - it's multiple times!) Thanks for the time you put into it - best of luck with all of your plans and renovations. I just like hearing what everyone has going on - I learn a lot from you gals. Have a nice Sunday...I finished one of the St. Joe's quilt tops after everyone left on Friday - and the other two are laid out - ready to sew. Take care....piece.