Monday, April 28, 2008

Good Evening Girls,

It's soggy. Jingle & I are waiting for the rain to slow down a little. Regardless, I'm pretty sure we're going to come home WET! April showers, right...?! ; )

Momma Barb - look @ you posting on the blog?!?!?! ; ) You surprised me! Glad if you're SEW happy with the little Singer Featherweight! Has your "new" machine arrived yet...?!

Mare - glad to hear that Nicole is home! BMC doesn't finish 'til the 18th. Jean - when is SJ done?

Peggy - how is your foot?! Did you go back to work today?! Hey, congrats on soon becoming a Grandma! : )

Lois - thanks for the mulch info. I'm not sure where the incinerator is... How's your pond & the fish?!

LA - how is that baby doing?! How are you feeling?! How is your home...has work on the addition begun?!

Nothing too new here...we had FUN with Momma Barb this past weekend!!! We went to the Horse Races!!! I'd never been there. I won $1.20!!! Jingle traveled well & was well behaved too - thankfully! ; ) We have an appointment to meet with another architect this week. We are continuing to evolve our plans & choices, but there's no real forward momentum yet. I think it's gonna be a while.

Stay dry & enjoy your evening! Sew & have a nice cup of tea.
: )
Piecefully, Pam

3 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

Hey, everyone. Pam - you know you have to declare those winnings!!! Can't wait to hear about your plans, etc. Sounds very exciting - and a little scary. I'd be anxious about so many decisions to be made. The SJU students are taking finals this week - finished on Saturday. Are we doing our Saturday morning sewing next Saturday? Is everyone still in? We have a regional track meet on that morning at 9:00 am. Can we get a head count on who can make it on Saturday (5/10) and who would be better with Friday night? It's also Mother's Day weekend. Friday night would probably work better for me because of the track thing. It'll be the last meet for my girls. Turned out to be a nice day today - and a nice evening for Confirmation. Mare - what's the latest on the plane tix? Thanks for tracking that....enjoy the week ladies...piece.

mari1959 said...

Hey Ladies,
Southwest is still only booking thru 10/30. I can get us there but, not home yet. So, far I will be getting tickets for Jean, Pam, Dolores and Me. Leaving 10/29 and coming home 11/1. Early flights because they are non-stop. Maureen and Lori let me know--I think you two were leaving w/us but, coming home 10/31?? Also, if you could email me (everyone going) your full legal name as it appears on your license and address. Jean--Friday nite is good for me and congrats on the confirmation it was a beautiful nite.

quiltmamajb said...

Mare - thought we were leaving on Tuesday, the 28th?