Thursday, April 10, 2008

Good Evening Girls,

Wasn't today's weather just gorgeous?! My wash dried, & it SMELLS so good!!! How does that happen...?!

We heard from Momma Barb & Karen this evening. : ) They are in Chicago for the Quilt Show! Barb says the Best of Show winner is a Rooster, & it was done by a man (not Phil Beaver).

Speaking of Quilt Shows. This morning I told my boss that I will need off for the Houston Quilt Show. She said, "O.K. We'll have to talk to Kay about it, but you've paid your dues & sometimes your personal life takes priority." Does that mean I'll have off...?!?!?! I feel better having finally said something!

Jean - I'll be there tomorrow evening. I may be a little bit late, it depends on my Jingle walk, & dinner. Who else will be there?! Looking forward to seeing you gals!

Piecefully, Pam

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Pam - thanks for the pictures - they are beautiful. Jean - thanks for having us last night. It was alot of fun and we got alot done. I love to see what everyone is working on. Have a nice weekend.