Thursday, April 24, 2008

Good Evening Girls,

Things have been a little chaotic around here. We made arrangements to meet with an architect this morning, then the contractor called & wanted to come by again, + he wanted to bring his plumber. We had 3 men waiting for us when we arrived home from work this morning, & another showed up too! Whew!!! The meeting with the architect went very well, & he gave us some amazing ideas & food for thought!!! Lots to think about, research & plan for...?! Scary, but exciting too...!?

The Kirby's HGTV Spice Up My Kitchen should be airing next week!!! Watch for it!!! I got a look @ the new digs, & it's been quite an amazing transformation!!! Tammy was SO glad ALL the choices were made for her! I can certainly understand her perspective!!!

This Spring has been one of our worst ever allergy seasons!!! Scott & I are both suffering with nose & eye symptoms. We'd like to CLAW our eyes out!!! It's been terrible!!! This has made sewing problematic for me. : /

So...sew...I've been just simply doing a little hand quilting. I'm making progress & it feels GOOD to sew something! It sounds like you all have been BUSY sewing!!! That's AWESOME! : )

I have a few seedlings coming up in my little "green houses" upstairs. We'll see how they do. I planted some herbs out in the garden this week & shared some tarragon with a neighbor.

Tomorrow we're heading to Momma Barb's for a weekend visit! We're celebrating a belated birthday & early Mother's Day with her!!! : ) I can't tell you more about it, in case she reads this I don't want to spoil any surprises...!!! ; )

How did the Penn Relay's go? What other news is there? Enjoy the beautiful weather & stitch outside a bit if you get the chance!
Piecefully, Pam

No comments: