Saturday, May 23, 2009

Good Evening Girls,

Such a glorious day!!! : ) I can not begin to express just how pleased I was that it was Saturday today! And then we had such gorgeous weather too! My washline was FULL!

LOTS of graduation parties, etc going on. What a great day for it! Family picnics too. Loads of FUN in our neighborhood. ; ) Yours too?!

I did some stitching throughout the day. Been working on my Santa's Blessing project. Some other stuff too. Are you getting any sewing done?

Tomorrow I have some gardening to do. House chores too. Momma Barb is coming for a visit next weekend! : ) I need to get things organized & do some cleaning!!!

Enjoy your long Holiday weekend...sporting events, beach, picnic, graduation parties, bbq, family, friends, stitching, napping whatever...I'm thankful for my freedom & remembering those who have served or are serving our Country.

Piecefully, Pam

2 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

Hello, ladies! Such a beautiful weekend, wasn't it? Hope everyone had a nice one.....Consuelo - how did Chris' boat do on Saturday? Lori - I saw the Fitz men at the ballpark on Friday - they swore they were keeping the place clean - did they? I'm sure it was beautiful down the shore. Pam - how does it feel to be off?! Way to go! I fit a lot of stitching in between cleaning, gardening (OY- weeding) and a nice BBQ we had with our neighbors on Sunday. I can host this Wednesday - hope to see everyone with lots of show & tell. Mare - how is Joanna's quilt coming? What's everyone else working on? See you in a couple....piece.

Cathy said...

Hope everyone had a great weekend and holiday!! Wish I could come on Wed. - I have show 'n tell. I have Kerry's banquet. I'll see everyone next Wed at my house for bee. Have a good week.