Friday, May 8, 2009

T (is for ta-tah's...)GIF...! ; )

Girls,

Lordy-loo! How 'bout ALL those bras hanging from the trees & such?!?!?! TOO funny!!! All I can think of is, "My cups runneth over...!?" ; D Have any of you seen the Art Bra Exhibit anywhere? Jeans' post made me think of those too. We women NEED a sense of humor, don't we? Regardless of age!

Thanks for the last minute Bee on Wednesday evening, Jean. : ) Once again, it was "just right!" You girls provide a dose of laughter & estrogen in just the right measure!!!

Jean - your Bunny Hill block is CUTE! I like the batiks & sherbet colors you're using! Glad to hear the lucky quilt recipients liked their gifts!!! Your grocery sack is SMART!

Dolores - you are doing a SUPER job sewing & quilting!!! And, you are SO/SEW, WAY excited with your Flannel Hexagon quilt project. Seriously, your eyes LIT UP!!! You SEW, girl! ; )

Mare - your SW quilt turned out gorgeous! Check another one off your un-FINISHED list!!! ; ) Hooray!

Lois - your Yellow TATW quilt is sunny, cheerful goodness!!! Enjoy it! : ) And, enjoy those kids & grand kids too!!!

LA - it was good to see you! : ) Give that Kevin a SQUEEZE from me!!!

Lor - glad you (& Lindsey) stopped by. How's your Bunny table runner coming along?

Peggy & Cathy - you were both missed!

MO?! I almost forgot about you & your BIG quilt-y book!!! You have a LOT of reading to do...or picture gazing! ; )

Thanks for looking @ my Santa's Blessings project, girls. It's coming along & I'm enjoying it! Back to it again now that I did my Bunny Hill block! ; )

Mama's have a nice weekend. And, ENJOY your Mother's Day!!!
Piecefully, Pam

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Everyone have a Happy Mother's Day!! I can have bee on Wednesday night - hope to see everyone.