Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memories

Morning Girls!

Didn't we have the BEST weekend weather?! Glad to have this yucky stuff now instead! Thanks Mother Nature!!! ; )

I was River Dancing yesterday. Well, maybe more like Break Dancing. OK. Honestly, maybe I was SWEPT off my feet. Yeh, by J-I-N-G-L-E!?! But, did it HAVE to be RIGHT in front of Mr.*hot* Personal Trainer?! All fit & buff?! Tanned AND toned! Standing there across the street holding the leash to TWO boxers while sipping a mocha-latte-chino thingy. Grrrr. It's humiliating. Slow motion...WOW, look how high my feet are...they're @ eye level...I had NO idea I could kick THAT high...next thing ya' know..I'm on my a$$!!! Sack o' dog poop flying through the air. Hair bandana?...yep, that's airborne too! Ouch!!! Which hurts more...my body or my ego. That dang dog! He's gonna kill me!

We had some good laughs, good FUN, good food & got stuff done too! Not bad for a 3 day weekend! Hope you enjoyed yours too!

Looking forward to Bee @ Jean's this week! : ) Can't WAIT to fondle those winning FAT quarters!!! And Cathy - a real teaser for next week's Bee?! Can hardly wait to see your Show 'n Tell...

Stay tucked in today. It's blustery! Sip a tea & sew.
Piecefully, Pam

2 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

Do tell - did Mr. Personal Trainer come to your aid? Pick you up and carry you home? Even let you ride one of the boxers home? What a showoff! Two dogs and a mochalattefrappacappuccino - where's his bag o'poop? Makes you wonder.....piece....

Lori said...

Pam,
Hope everything went well at work last week. I was thinking about you! Hope all the QMs had a great holiday weekend. Looking forward to seeing everyone at Jean's tonight. I may have Lindsay in tow. She has swimming, so unless Fitz is working extra late and can pick her up, I'll be on pick-up duty.

Have a great day.