Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Monday Girls,

We survived a trip to York! And, I survived day 1 of 5 working days this week... It does feel REALLY good to be home though!!! ; )

Jean - did that AWESOME fabric arrive yet...?!

Mo - thinking of you & hoping your family visit is going well. How was the Regatta? And, what about Track too?

Mare - congrats to Jimmy!

Lois - did your travelers make it home safe & sound? I bet you ALL had a LOT of FUN!!!

What else is going on, girls...?!

LA - how are the kids?

Lor - How's John doing?

Cath - what have you been stitching lately? Did Kerry's team win the championship?!

Dolores - don't be-e afraid of me...

Peggy - whaz upppp...?!

Time to make popcorn for the Game Guys!

Piecefully, Pam

9 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

Pam - was thinking of you over the weekend. One down and only 4 days to go! The fabric arrived on Saturday - 33 fat quarters! It is beautiful! I almost cried! Lois - are you getting used to peace and quiet again? Dolores - congrats on Ryan's graduation...how was it? Consuelo - fabulous job on Sunday - congratulations to you - how many are going on the the Archdiocese? Cath - best of luck to Kerry's team. I can't go on Wednesday - have gym uniform try-on night. Have fun! Don't forget to print out this month's coupon. Safe trip....piece.

Cathy said...

Girls - I have to see when Kerry's playoff game is...they beat Little Flower today - the next game is St. Hubert's who are in 1st place in the City League...I'll keep you posted.

lois said...

Jean,that is awesome. Can't wait to see the fabric.

Lori said...

Do we have any shoppers for tomorrow night?? I checked and the Hayloft is open until 7PM. I know Pam works until 4PM. Who's in? I know Jean is out and I'm assuming Mo is out because of company. Anyone else??

sewpam63 said...

I'll be later than 4. Maybe you should go without me since the Hayloft is only open 'til 7 tomorrow evening. Either that, or I could go over the weekend or ANYtime next week...!?

mari said...

Ladies--I can't make it either. To many things going on. Nicole just heard she got into Temple. Jimmy's only day off from work this week is Wed.--I promised him a meal. Sorry..

Cathy said...

I can't go either - softball. Congrats to Nicole - that is wonderful!!! Jean - congrats - can't wait to see what you won.

lois said...

Lori, I'm sorry I'm not able to make it either.

Dolores said...

Lori, I can still go if you want some company. I took the day off so I can go anytime.