Monday, May 11, 2009

Good Morning Girls,

I was thinking of each of you yesterday! I hope your Mother's Day was just what you wished for. ; ) I'd like to believe that you were pampered & had some time to stitch.

How was the Graduation Party? A bit windy, no? Scott & I were taking our Sunday snooze, & I fell asleep thinking about Jimmy's party. Hope you had a nice time. : )

Lois - I planted the holly hock seeds on Saturday. Do you know what color they will be? I'm not sure what a holly hock seedling looks like, so I may cultivate some extra weeds in my garden while waiting & watching! How is Kara? And, how 'bout those grand children too?! Hugs to all. ; )

Lor - I got a DELICIOUS cantaloupe @ the Giant last week. It's gone! Thanks for the tip.

I gardened a lot this weekend. We made a fun seafood dinner on Friday evening. We went to a work picnic Saturday evening & survived. Barb spent Saturday night in the ER with Grandpa, then got pulled over by a cop on her way back home. All is alright. Her brother & sister-in-law are out of the country, so Barb has her hands extra full!

Cath - thanks for offering to host Bee this week. : ) I'll see you on Wednesday! Who else will be-e there?!

Enjoy your day!
Piecefully, Pam

1 comment:

quiltmamajb said...

Good Monday morning! It was a glorious weekend - and I did have time to stitch yesterday - a wonderful thing. Lois - I hope you're all having a great time. Pam - hope Scott's Grandpa is ok...sounds like Barb had an eventful Mother's day weekend. Almost feel sorry for the cop that pulled her over! Can't wait for Wednesday. Mare - thanks for a lovely party yesterday - and congrats on having your baby launched into the big people world - job well done! Hope you got to sit down and relax last night...see y'all on Wednesday. Piece.