Friday, May 29, 2009

Thanks for your opinions & comments on the Star block, girls. I truly appreciate it!

For next week...
Cathy - if you could have your large cutting mat available & flipped to the unmarked side, that would be helpful. We're not going to use it for cutting... ; ) We'll also need to use your ironing board & an iron too. Thanks!

If anyone else needs to check the old blog post where the applique supplies are listed it's in the 5/14 post.

Also, could you guys tell me who's in & who's out for learning hand applique, please? It would also help me to know if you're in - are you right handed or left...?! Thanks!!!

Enjoy your weekend!
Piecefully, Pam

12 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

I'm in - and I must tell you something - I am left-handed - for you, Maureen. Thanks.....piece.

Cathy said...

Pam...I'm in..I'm also left handed, but when I hand-sew, I sew with my right hand(??) What can I say - I've always been a little backwards.

lois said...

I'm in and I'm right-handed. It'll be a good learning experience. Looking forward to it.

Consuelo said...

Lemme splain.....
No, lemme summup.

Back at ya Jean.

Lori said...

Pam,
I'm in and I'm also lefthanded. I do sew lefthanded!!

quiltmamajb said...

Congratulations to Jimmy DeMarco and Billy Henderson on their graduation from St. Joseph's Prep today...way to go!!!

mari said...

So glad graduation is over....Jimmy received the German and Greek award at graduation today. Where did he come from...anyway--I'm in and I am left handed and sew left handed. See ya then..

Cathy said...

Congratulations to Jimmy and Billy.
Congrats to Jimmy on his awards!!
See everyone on Wed. nite.

LA said...

PS - Congrats to the graduates!

LA said...

I'm not in, I'm left handed, but I'm going to try to stop anyway...I need some girl time.

Dolores said...

I'm in and I am right handed, I seem to be in the minority here. Congrats to the graduates.

Consuelo said...

Hey, my kid won an award too!!!
Okay, okay so it was for intramural basketball. He got a trophy and it was at graduation so I'm counting it. Details aren't important. I'm going to try to stop by on Wednesday for my estrogen fix. It's desperately needed....