Monday, June 1, 2009

Good Evening Girls,

How 'bout this SPECTACULAR weather!!! Hasn't it been glorious?!?!?! I have been thoroughly enjoying the sunshine, mild temps & light breeze. : ) Cool nights & tucking under a cozy quilt is just perfect!

Mare & Mo, what a gorgeous weekend for graduation! Kudo's to you two women & both graduates!!! The real prize & victory is getting them graduated!!! Again, my most sincere kudo's & praise! : )

I will plan on 6 for teaching applique. Three right handed & three left. I'm kind of anxious, but a little nervous too. I hope I don't disappoint you guys. I don't know how much stitching we'll get to do this first session will require a fair amount of prep work. I'm excited though!!! Do you have any questions?

And, I certainly hope that Mo, LA & whoever else may feel free to drop by! Estrogen & girl-ness can ALWAYS be-e shared regardless of what we're doing! ; )

We had such a FuN visit with Momma Barb over the weekend. : ) She's a pee!!! I seriously won the Mother-In-Law lottery!!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday @ Cathy's! Enjoy your evening! Take just a couple stitches if that's all you have time for! ; )
Piecefully, Pam

No comments: