Monday, June 22, 2009

Sunshine...?!

Good Morning Girls,

There has been some sunshine sighting so far this morning! I'm thankful for it!!! I have wash out on my line...

I didn't see the rainbow on Saturday. I was sure there MUST have been one! We were in & out of rain throughout the day. We went to York for a visit with my Mom. Then to Spring Grove to pick berries. Then home. We didn't actually get rained on, but sure did drive through lots of it!

I made a fruit buckle yesterday. Two actually, one was given to our (pregnant) neighbor! It turned out pretty yummy!!! ; )

This morning I was out working in the garden beds. I picked lettuce & herbs. Would anyone like fresh parsley, basil, tarragon, chives, spearmint, or oregano? I have enough to share & would be happy to do so. I weeded & pruned - LOTS!

I've started working on the third Flower Pots block. It's coming along. I'm uncertain how to stitch the butterflies on the bottom of this block...?!


Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. How was Father's Day in your house? Hopefully YOU got to do some stitching!? ; )

LA - thinking of you & that Kevin kid! If you need anything just holler!
Lor - how was the Beach? Sunny...
Cath - sorry you can't be @ the Sew-In. ; /
Lois - if you're coming to the Sew-In on Thursday, bring along your hand applique!
Mare - should we plan to work on Joanna & Bill's quilt on Thursday?!
D - what's new? Skunkless in Havertown...?!
Mo - are you home? How's things, girl friend?
Jean - see ya Thursday!

Piecefully, Pam

5 comments:

Lori said...

Hi Ladies--just a short note...not sure I'll be able to make it Thursday. May be able to stop by for a short visit.
Pam--would love some fresh parsley. Also..it may be my computer, but I can't get on most of the links for the blogs, if I click on some I get nonsense, others it asks if I want to download the file. Could you let me know if everythings alright so I know if our computer is going wacky or not. Thanks.

Lori said...

Pam--Everything is fine..I just went back on and its ok...sorry

sewpam63 said...

Here's a couple thoughts...does cloudy tea taste as good as sun tea..? And, do you think Mother Nature is going through menopause? The weather sure has been moody...

quiltmamajb said...

Does that mean that global warming is actually her having hot flashes? Hmmmm...interesting!

Lori said...

Hey Pam,
Forgot to mention I tried the gold n glide applique needles from the Hayloft and really like them! They are narrower and much sharper than what I was using. I am close to finishing my flowers and am just about ready for leaves and stems!!!