Monday, June 29, 2009

Your Opinions Please!?

Which bird?! The first pic or the second? Help...


Enjoy your day. ; ) Are we having Bee on Wednesday? If not, I am, right here! I will be working on bias stems if anyone doing the Aunt Millie's block wants to stop by...

Hey, how 'bout our own QM Jean "sneaking" off to a Quilt Show while Burkie slept on his birthday?! ; ) I thought of Megan from Will Work For Fabric going to the Vermont Quilt Show while picking up milk!? ; ) Too FuNnY!!!

Piecefully, Pam

3 comments:

Consuelo said...

First one. And I'll have bee on Wednesday.

Lori said...

Pam,
I like the 1st 1 also. I think a little too much contrast between the body and the wings in the 2nd.
Hopefully I'll see you Wed.

Cathy said...

Pam - I like the first. - See everyone on Wed. Where did Jean go?