Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sewing Circles

Howdy Gals!

Sun and clouds today. But, NO rain...so far!!! : )

This morning I was busy making circles...

Hey, glad to hear there's been some successes with the Aunt Millie block! Bring your project, questions and supplies along to our Sew-In and I'll teach you how to make the stems, alright?

I am busy stitching my Flower Pots block #3. ; ) I am also prepping for teaching @ Cloth & Bobbin tomorrow evening. I feel nervous & barf-y. : P Besides handouts, if you guys have any helpful suggestions for me to use with my class tomorrow, I'm ALL ears!?!?!?

Piecefully, Pam

4 comments:

Dolores said...

Pam, don't worry you are going to be great! And they are just going to love what you have done so far. I love the circles. Good luck and don't worry.

Lori said...

Pam--my suggestion...RELAX! You're a great teacher and your work speaks for itself!!! Have a great evening!

quiltmamajb said...

Pam - love the way you 'fuzzy-cut' the circles. Remember - you know way more than them - that's why they're taking the class. Read today's post on LaVieEnRosie - she addresses some good points about perfection and especially what it means to a teacher. You'll be terrific. Have a glass of wine afterwards....piece.

Cathy said...

Pam - you will do great!! Relax and enjoy - you are a great teacher - from your former student.