Sunday, June 7, 2009

Good Morning Girls,

Yesterday's weather was SO nice that I wasn't in the house until dark & then I was stitching! How 'bout you guys? Did you get outside to blow some stink off too?! ; ) Any time for sewing? Scott & I also took advantage of the weather & ran errands yesterday. Yuck-o.

Jean - I found Elmer's School glue with the adjustable nozzle @ Target yesterday. If you didn't get any yet I can bring it along to the LCC this afternoon. Just let me know?!

Lor - about driving together to LCC today, uh, I'd prefer to meet there. I'd like to drive myself so I can leave whenever I'm ready. I'm not great @ these kinds of things...

Since I was "teaching" @ Bee on Wednesday, I missed most of the socializing. Can you guys tell me today @ the CC what I missed, please? I didn't see Kerry's pictures, I think I heard Jean talking about the Elf stitcheries, & that's all I (don't) know about. Will you guys fill me in?!

Mare - I can't take your place @ the Ami Simm's class tomorrow. If it's raining will you still go 'down the shore' with Matt? Maybe Lois would be interested in taking your place since I can't...?

Alright, time to walk JIngle. He has a new puppy friend in the neighborhood, Lucy. She is SO cute. We think Jingle may be in l-o-v-e with her...?! ; )

Here's where I'm @ with Flower Pots block #2...

See you soon!
Piecefully, Pam

No comments: