Friday, June 5, 2009

TGIF...even if it is rainy!

Well now...THAT deserves a new post!!! Way to GO, Mo!!! ; ) You are having a banner day!!!

How is everyone coming along with their applique...? Trouble finding glue, I hear?! Lo were you able to understand & follow my comment so/sew you could continue to work on your project? Feedback ladies...???

I spent much of today doing tech things & stitching. I have the 3 large leaves & one flower piece stitched in place on the second Flower Pots block. Hooray! I have begun sewing the vines too. I have some fabric selections made for more applique shapes. I've learned that BIG pieces take l-o-n-g-e-r to stitch. And, increased surface area, ie dips & cut out areas, take more time to stitch too. Duh.

Enjoy your Friday! Keep dry. The weather is looking up for Saturday & Sunday! ; )
Piecefully, Pam

6 comments:

quiltmamajb said...

Congrats to Consuelo.....way to go on the book too.....but, I must ask - 'Fantasy Fashion League' - what the blazes is that? Is it like a fantasy baseball league? How do you keep score.....please explain....I have so many funny thoughts/scenarios running through my head - most of which I probably can't describe here! Breathlessly awaiting your reply.....piece.

Cathy said...

Way to go Maureen...prizes, books, senior graduated and freshman passed....doesn't get much better than this. I'm with Jean - what is Fantasy fashion league

lois said...

Mo, looks like nice nail polish and the book too. Wow.
Pam, I have the number one flower part done and am starting the second part.

Consuelo said...

Yes, FFL is just like fantasy baseball, only you draft celebrities and designers and the season goes from Emmys to Oscars. Sew up my alley. Also, just to make you all a bit more envious of moi....the nail polish has 24 karat gold in it. I'm feeling all pretty womanish...Wait, let's not go there....

sewpam63 said...

Oh my goodness, I AM really so uninformed!? I don't understand "real" football. Fantasy Football is incomprehensible to me. So, I can't even begin to imagine the whole Fantasy Glam (to be known as FanGlam from this point forward!) realm...but, it sounds absolutely perfect for you Mo! ; ) And 24 karat gold too!!! I am hoping to see you wearing it on Sunday...?!

Lori said...

OMG!!! FamGlam is SO you Mo!! All I hear about from my boys is about their fantasy baseball team and NOW FanGlam!!!
Speaking of Sunday...Jean mentioned going over to LCC together. I was thinking this side of W.Chester Pike driving to gether and Jean's side driving together since we would be driving right by LCC to get to Jean's. What does everyone think? I can drive this side. What time does everyone want to leave so we can arrive about the same time??