Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Good Morning Girls,

Jean - did you get the sticky residue off your fabric? Wouldn't laundering it have worked? Hmmm.

Are you ladies ready to applique this evening?! I'm excited! I'll try to not be-e a zealot!!! ; )

I am beginning to work on the second block of the Flower Pots quilt. LOTS of prep work!!! These shapes are BIG!

Enjoy the sunshine while it's here today. They say it will be fleeting?! I made some sun tea the other day. ; ) That's FUN!

See you soon!
Piecefully, Pam

2 comments:

Dolores said...

Pam, how important is the Templar for tonight, I never went over to Cloth & Bobbin to pick some up. If it's important I'll run over after work.

quiltmamajb said...

Dolores - I ran over at lunch and got a pack - plenty to share - don't worry....see y'all tonight. Piece....