Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Good Morning Girls,

Did you weather the (wicked!) storm this morning?! Holy cow!!! I lit a couple candles, just in case... Whew! Shelby made herself invisible. While Jingle stayed right by my side. Auntie Em...?!

Have you used our "widget" to go to the SEWN site yet? It's chock-full-o goodness! ; ) Take a spin & have a look see.

I haven't forgotten about the Bunny Hill BOM! I am pondering colors... How 'bout you?

Glad to hear the skunk is NO more! Keep an eye out for skunk babies though...

Glad to hear Ami's class was FUN!!! How could it NOT be? ; )

So, is there a Hayloft trip being planned for this Friday? Any details yet? I need needles that they sell & some dark homespuns too.

Looking forward to Bee tomorrow evening. Feel free to bring along your applique questions. I don't know that I'll be-e "teaching," but if there's something I can help with...?!

Stay dry & keep cool! Just 2 more days left of school...?! ; )
Piecefully, Pam

2 comments:

Lori said...

Hey girls--I'm up for the Hayloft on Friday. LA--Lindsay is ready to babysit. I checked and the Hayloft is open until 9PM--not sure of the name of the winery to check. Maybe we can firm up plans at Cathy's tomorrow night.

mari said...

Hey Ladies,
Got home from the shore late. Had to spend some time with Joe.