Thursday, June 25, 2009

Howdy Mama's!

Jean - thanks for hosting a Bee Sew-In today. I got there late & missed some peeps & stuff, but here's what I heard or saw...

Marianne's Joe D. has moved out on his own. Nicole is going to Temple. And, Joanna is handling the weeding (uh, that should read WEDDING!) stuff.

Mo's Billy is going to WVU, & she was called into work today. The nerve!?

LA's Kevin is not going to have surgery tomorrow. LA - should Lois start mixing Bunny Tails...?!

Peggy's been bitten...

and other than that, things seem status quo...

Jean - your Phillies quilt is GREAT! : ) LOVE your June Bunny Hill block. Did you get any quilting suggestions for your next "table runner of the month" project? It's AWESOME...I REALLY like the pattern & the colors/fabric you used! Thanks for the machine quilting prep & demo too! I SEW appreciated that!!!

Dolores - your batik blocks ROCK! LOVE the Chez Moi Swanky jelly roll!!! Show us the Biker Quilt, please?! ; )

Lois - your Aunt Millie's block is TERRIFIC!!! Glad if we got the vines in place & discussed/demo'ed the leaves for you too! ; )

Sorry I left so abruptly. Jean, I hope you didn't mind. I looked @ the clock & was surprised by the time...it FLIES when you're having fun...

Missed those I didn't see. Jean will be on vacation next week. Will there be a Bee...?

Keep cool, ladies & take a few stitches when you can!
Piecefully, Pam

4 comments:

Consuelo said...

Sorry I missed today girls. I can host next Wednesday if anyone wants to come. Pam thanks for the cherries, they were yummy! Jean thanks for delivering them and have a great vacation!!

Cathy said...

I missed everyone today. Jean have a great vacation. Hope to see everyone soon.

quiltmamajb said...

Lots of fun today, girls...thanks for coming. Lois is getting an A in applique! It looks terrific. Dolores - can't wait to see what you create from your new book - how exciting! Thanks for the ideas. Mare and Peggy - it was so great to see both of you - it's been a while. Pam - thanks for the stem demo - those bars make sense now. LA - anxious to hear how Kevin is doing.....hope you all have a great week next week - Happy July 4th! (Where the hell did June go?) I'll be heading to Calico & Cotton and will give someone a shout if I see something fabulous. Take care.....piece.

Lori said...

Hi Ladies,
Sorry I didn't get to see everyone yesterday especially Peggy!! Haven't seen you in ages. Glad you stopped in to renew your membership!!! Sounds like it was a busy house. Hopefully we'll get to do another this summer.
What's the word on Kevin? Does no surgery mean he's sick and they have to wait?? Fill me in.
Have a great weekend.