Friday, August 21, 2009

Are you sticking to everything?

Hello, ladies.....happy muggy Friday!!! How is everyone? Although I am not looking forward to everything ramping up again in the fall...I am sorta longing for the coming cooler weather. Your responses for what you're bringing on Sunday have been completely under-whelming. I'm going to bring strawberries/fruit & dip to go along with the chocolate chip stuff. I'd posted on Anne Sutton's blog the other day and she was offering to see if 'commenters' were set up correctly for receiving an email back - of course, I was not but I am now thanks to her response. That's the meaning of her comment on the last post - in case you were wondering. Pam - I have to practice posting pictures - may try to do that tonight.....let's see....hmmm...scrub the bathrooms or play on the computer......tough choice. I've added a blog to the right side - G'Owens on around here - let me know what you think. This lady absolutely makes me laugh out loud. But, I have a strange sense of humor! Counting the hours till Sunday......lots of cutting to do tomorrow. Pam - hope you and Scott had a lovely anniversary - 5 years! Congrats! Also - way to go on making it though your week of day work (he%$). Stay cool, chicks......see you soon. Piece...

2 comments:

sewpam63 said...

OK, I'm not sure, but I think I'm bringing the fixin's for Kalu-ahhh milkshakes to Sunday's gig. Not sure what/if anything else...it's too HOT! How glad am I that it's FRIDAY!?

Jean - give me a buzz tonight if you'd like & I can 'talk' you through posting pix.

LA said...

I'll bring bruschetta and something else...alcoholic...unless there is something else that is needed?!?!?! Can't wait...see you mamas Sunday! (P.S. Could I just camp out in your backyard for the weekend, Mo?!?!?!)