Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hey, everyone! Glad we're all still here. Those storms this morning had an end-of-the-world look to them, didn't they? Hope you all had a nice weekend. Pam - looking forward to hearing about the Hershey show - and seeing what you made in class. I can host on Wednesday night - everyone is most welcome. Perhaps we can look at the calendar and come up with some dates for the 'Spring getaway'. Passed Cathy's house bright and early yesterday morning and she was packing the car. In case you hadn't heard - Sean McCabe lost a tooth! It's all over Havertown but in the event that you we holed up all weekend. Father McKee just about announced it from the altar this morning. He is quite proud and rightfully so - congrats to you, Sean!! Enjoy these last few hours of the weekend.....it's August 2nd......OY! Only 12 days till D-day. Did the jewels come in the mail? By armored car? Looking forward to some details....see you Wednesday! Piece...

3 comments:

sewpam63 said...

Hiya Girls, I hope Cathy is having a GOOD time @ the Shore! : ) How is Sean?! Did the Tooth Fairy visit?!

We missed yesterday's storms. They must have been bad because we were detoured off 76 @ the Gulph Mills exit.

Glad to be home! ; ) The Hershey Show was EXCELLENT! Momma Barb is FUN!!! And, my class with Becky Goldsmith was good.

I need to get busy doing some stitching. Instead, I've been playing on the internet...I started my own blog. If you haven't seen it already, I added a link from the Quilt Mama blog so take a look & let me know what you think...?!

Keep cool & I'll look forward to seeing you girls on Wednesday! ; )
Piecefully, Pam

Dolores said...

Pam - I tried to leave a comment on your new blog and I F up completely. Sorry It looks great. can't wait to see everyone on Wednesday.

sewpam63 said...

Girls - thanks for your blog support! I appreciate it! Lots of kinks to iron out & stuff to figure out! Looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow for Bee?! ; )