Sunday, August 16, 2009

Girls...check out Pam's cupcake block in her Flickr photos - it looks absolutely good enough to eat - well done, Pam. It is adorable!!! How are the Sunday Stitchers? Also check out the Mt. Bachelor Quilters Guild Show under the Knit One, Quilt Too blog - some of them are great! Hope you found a way to stay cool today...I can't make it to bee on Wednesday - it's my Mom's birthday. I'm sad I'll miss all the scoop - somebody please fill me in!!!!!! Take care.....sew looking forward to the Swim & Sew (noonish?) on Sunday - if you figure out at bee what everyone is bringing, please assign me something. Thanks......piece.

PS - a very Happy Birthday to Mrs. Stickney - Cathy's Mom!

6 comments:

Cathy said...

I don't know if Mare has dancing or not - but if you want to make it Tuesday night that's fine with me. Let me know

Lori said...

Either day is fine with me. Looking forward to it.

quiltmamajb said...

If other folks can make it on Tuesday, that would be great! I know Pam has class on Wednesday evening....how about everyone else? What works? If Wednesday works better for most folks, that's fine too. LA - how's Kev? Mare - how was the Paisley concert? See y'all soon....piece.

Consuelo said...

Tuesday is fine with me

LA said...

Jean - Kev is doing great during the day I'll catch up with everyone on Saturday. What should I bring? and what time does it start? We have Phillies tickets for Tuesday so I won't see you, but fill me in on all the laughs! Love, LA

Cathy said...

LA - so happy that Kevin is doing well. Tuesday actually works better for me this week. Hope to see everyone tomorrow night.